I am 27 weeks today and have only 3 more weeks of work until I get to practice being a full-time stay-at-home mommy! Sure is going by fast now, and my clothes are getting tighter and tighter by the day. It’s interesting to have strangers comment now, “You’re expecting, aren’t you,” and to have random people reaching out to feel my tummy.
Baby Schmidt is now about 14 inches long (head to foot) and weighs about 2 pounds! He is starting to open his eyes now and supposedly will respond to a flashlight if pointed at my belly, with kicking. Not sure how I’d tell though, since he kicks me constantly!
The nursery is almost complete, minus wall décor and some organization, and I can’t help sitting in the rocking chair just staring at the room imagining life with our baby boy in a few short months. Here are some pictures of the nursery in progress:
And for those of you who have been asking for baby bump pix...here's one at 27 weeks!
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment