We're praising God today on Mother's Day as He continues to knit together this new little life pictured above! I am 12 weeks along now (due just in time for Thanksgiving), and the baby is about 2 inches long now! It's been a rough 1st trimester, but the Lord is faithful and good. We wanted to tell everyone in person, but since I haven't made it out of bed more than once or twice in the last few months due to "morning" sickness (yeah right...I would be SO happy to have only morning sickness!) this will have to do for now. Hopefully the sickness subsides soon so we can see many of you in real life!
I already have a new appreciation for my mother who was sick while pregnant with me for so long! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!
5 years ago
How wonderful to see your little one. The Lord is so gracious and kind. I am praying for you, Tara!
ReplyDeleteTina